36 oreos, divided
1(8oz) package of cream cheese, softened
16 oz of white chocolate
4 oz of milk or dark chocolate
Drop of blue food coloring
1. Crush cookies to fine crumbs
2.Mix cream cheese and 3 cups cookie crumbs until well blended.
3. Shape into 36 (1-inch) balls. Dip in melted white chocolate; place on waxed paper-covered baking sheet.
4. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
5. Pipe or spread a dot of white chocolate dyed blue in the center of the truffle; then add a dot of milk chocolate in the center of the blue chocolate to make it appear as an eyeball.
6. Refrigerate another 15 minutes
7. Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.