Prank War

Prank+War

Melanie Kibler

LAKE MICHIGAN CATHOLIC-Most of the high school has caught wind of the prank war between teachers and students, but no one knows when it will hit.  It all started when someone pulled a prank on Mr. DeVoir in 4th hour.

Mr. DeVoir says that he was just minding his own business, swing his golf club, when he pulled his hand away and it was black.  Someone had put “a black substance” on his club, and it had gotten all over his hand.

He vowed then and there that he would get the people back for pranking him.  He didn’t know what hour had pranked him, so he is targeting the whole student body.

Mr. DeVoir has also recruited other teachers, but he won’t give the names of the teachers who are working with him.  All that he has released to the public is that he hasn’t pranked anyone and promised it would be a surprise.  
“You’ll never know when I’ll strike, it could be this month, it could be next month, or it could be tomorrow.”  

Students of LMC asked about the prank war gave differing opinions.  Ninth grader Rafael Villegas says that he likes that there is a prank war because it adds entertainment to the school experience.

He also believes that students will get into it.  

“It’s a good way for students to have fun and it’s not hurting anything as long as it’s harmless.”

Sarah Milanowski, 10th grader, thinks a prank war isn’t safe to have at school.  She also believes that it wouldn’t be fun, but she says she would participante.

Mr. Adams has similar beliefs.

“I am only a lowly educator that doesn’t know much, but I wouldn’t want to be in a war against Mr. DeVoir because of his military background.   If I were to participate in a prank war, I wouldn’t admit to being in a prank war and with that being said, I’d win the war, that’s what I do, win.”

In conclusion the students of LMC should be very careful from here on out.  No one knows when Mr. DeVoir or any other of the teachers will strike.