HOW TO PREPARE FOR FIRST SEMESTER EXAMS!

Bj Jones

LAKE MICHIGAN CATHOLIC –

First and Foremost you have to relax in order to concentrate on the first exam of the first marking period.

1. Go to sleep early every night, which means going to bed at around 10pm. If you’re waking up earlier then go to bed at 7pm. Spend less time on your cell phone that way you can easily sleep and focus for exams the next day.
  2. Eat healthy foods, like vegetables, fruit, and meat. In my opinion you should eat regular meals at regular times. You should eat plenty of fruit at least five a day and most importantly you have to continuously hydrate yourself by drinking water.
  3. When studying for exams you have to study hard for it. You should spend three and a half hours doing practice examination. Spend three and a half hours reading and annotating your textbook.

Those are a small sample amount of steps to trying to prepare for your exams. So take my advice and apply it to your social life and then give me feedback.

Seniors particularly should create their own way of studying for exam from the start of semester 1 till the end of the semester.

Tommy Koenig said, “how I used to study for my exams was the exact way you explained it in your article BJ. I have a repeated process that I carried with me throughout all of highschool sleep first, then wake up to a decent breakfast which is basically putting fuel in your brain, and then you say a prayer to God saying that you need him to help and keep your focus during the exams, so yeah that’s basically how you start the first day of exams off.”

So with that being said everyone should be very interested in reading and applying this article to themselves and see how much you can benefit from it.