2017 Honors Breakfast

Adriana Nerio

LAKE MICHIGAN CATHOLIC – Every year, the high school and middle school annually celebrate students and their academic achievements. On January 13th, parents and students celebrated their hard work at an awards ceremony.

The awards given are honor roll (3.00-3.50 gpa), high honor roll (3.50-3.99 gpa), and Principal’s List (4.0 gpa).

Letters for letterman jackets and pins were also specially given to students maintaining above or at an average of a 3.50 gpa for two consecutive years.

Before the ceremony, Mr. Heath, principal of Lake Michigan Catholic, gave a speech on how proud he was of his students. Not only did he appreciate his students but he also thanked the parents for the support they have given to Lake Michigan Catholic.

Many students felt very proud of their position of honor rolls. Brianna Allen, senior, was proud of being in the high honor roll.

“I think I worked really hard this semester, there was a lot of work to do but I definitely enjoyed the first semester”.

Wilkin Latham, sophomore, was also one of the many sophomores in high honor roll. During Latham’s first semester, he had believed in himself to reach the high honor roll.

“You just have to be confident with what you do and set high goals for yourself”.

Congratulations to all student of Lake Michigan Catholic for all of their hard work and academic achievements!